Career Clarification Text
ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE CLARIFICATION TEXT
Dear Employee Candidate;
This clarification text, acting in the capacity of data controller Duyar Vana Makina San. Ve Tic. A.Ş., acting in the capacity of data controller, within the framework of Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK") and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation, in order to inform you about the purposes of processing your personal data, legal reasons, collection method, to whom it can be transferred and your rights under the KVKK.
We do not have absolute control over the information you provide in the resumes you send us or on the websites that enable you to contact us. We advise you not to share your personal data and sensitive personal data that you do not want us to know with our Company.
Which Personal Data Do We Process?
- Your name, surname, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, nationality;
- Your e-mail address, address, cell phone number;
- Information about your health (such as your disability status) if you include it in your CV;
- Your educational background, certificates and diplomas, specialization, foreign language, skills, seminars and courses attended, computer skills, exam results;
- Information about your work experience (e.g. sectors, companies, positions, responsibilities, remuneration);
- Your photograph;
- Your driver's license information;
- Information about your hobbies;
- Salary expectation;
- Your military service status,
- Your reference information (name, surname, title, workplace, contact information of the reference person),
- Other information that you have voluntarily added to your CV but that we cannot foresee
It is processed in accordance with KVKK.
Your data in question will be processed for up to 1 year if your job application is not approved and up to 10 years after you leave the workplace if it is approved. Ve Tic. A.Ş. will be able to be stored.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Your personal data mentioned above are processed for the following purposes for the performance of this Service Agreement regarding the employment service we provide to you:
- Managing your job application process,
- Being able to communicate with you,
- Ensuring that you are adequately equipped for the position we will offer you,
- To be able to talk to people we can get references about you and determine whether you are suitable for the job,
- Determining the position you want to work in, your salary expectation, whether you can work in other positions and your start date,
- Determining whether you will be able to use company vehicles when the need arises,
- Determining your age suitability for the position to be offered to you and ensuring compliance with the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of Employment of Child and Young Workers,
- You can be easily remembered by our human resources department when you come to the interview,
- Establishing contact with the employee candidate and preparing the personnel file in case the employee candidate is accepted for employment,
- To determine whether you have a situation that may interrupt your employment during the term of the employment contract and to comply with Article 75 of the Military Penal Code No. 1632.
Which method do we process your personal data and on what legal grounds?
The personal data in question, depending on your explicit consent, will be processed in accordance with Article 5 of the Law. (i) "it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation", (ii) "it is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned" and (iii) "it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract", which are included in Article 5 of the Law, based on the legal reasons, by automatic (for example, automatically sending it to our system on the internet) or non-automatic means (for example, noting an information you inform us on the phone).
To whom and for what purposes do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data may be transferred to judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement agencies upon request to resolve legal disputes or in accordance with the relevant legislation.
What Are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Access These Rights?
According to Article 5 of the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller", you can submit your requests regarding your rights specified in Article 11 of the KVKK to Duyar Valve in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to the data controller by the data subject and registered in the system of the data controller. An application form that you can use has been published on our website for your information and convenience. Click here to view the relevant form.